Simple Stretching For Seniors
How To Reclaim Your Life By Learning Simple Techniques To Stay Strong, Stable, And Limber As A Senior
Do you wake up in the morning feeling lethargic? Do you wish you had the energy to run around with kids once again? Feel stiff and aching bones?
If you answered yes to any 1 of those 3 questions then pay attention because what you are about to read in the next few minutes could change your life
Firstly, What exactly is the problem? Generally, it is inactivity. Studies have shown that it only takes a few days of lying in bed to start losing your strength, flexibility, and balance.
Once this happens you are at risk of beginning the dreaded downward spiral. What is the downward spiral you ask?
Well, let’s say you are feeling under the weather one day. You are retired so end up spending a few days in bed or on the recliner watching TV. After a while, the chores start piling up. Finally, you get up one morning and… ‘oops’ you lose your balance, falling on the floor!
If your hip is not broken you likely have a nasty bump somewhere. The pain causes you to spend more time in bed… day by day getting weaker and weaker. Then out comes the cane or walker. You begin to go outside of the house less and less because it is harder to walk.
Daily chores and activities become increasingly more difficult like cooking, shopping, and taking a shower. You spend more time in the recliner and bed. Well, you get the picture.
Moral of the story? Yes, you guessed it, use your head… don’t stay in bed!
‘Mom and Dad are just not as active as they once were, and I am worried they will fall down’
On the other hand, maybe you are the child of an elderly adult. When your parents live alone and are inactive, you may worry about him or her falling at home. This is often a big concern for family members. Exercising and staying active will improve their chances of staying safe.
Staying active, sensibly exercising, and following a healthy lifestyle can add years of productive and functional living to your life.
A Quick Preview Of What You’ll Discover in Simple Stretching for Seniors:
- Getting Your Head In The Game – Mental Preparations
- First Things First – Current Assessment
- Nutrition & Diet Overview
- Macronutrients & Calories
- Proven Strategies For Weight Loss
- Adding Exercise Into The Mix
- Shopping & Sample Meal Plan For A Week
- Beginner Mistakes To Avoid
- Tools, Apps & Resources
- And Much Much More…
What You Get With This Product
- Animated Flipbook Format for maximum customer engagement – View on Windows, MAC, Kindle, iBook, Kobo, Nook, BeBook, PocketBook, And More.
- Ebook Also Comes In Animated Web-Ready Format – Just Upload, Point Your Browser, And View!
- Multi-Format Ebook For Maximum Device Compatibility.
- Ready-Made Sales Website & Thank You Page
- Tweet Report
- Social Media Update Posts
- Squeeze Page & Giveaway Report
- Amazon Product Review & Banners
- Social Media Quote Images
- Cheat Sheet
- Keyword Spreadsheet
- 5 Part Email Series
- OTO Sales Funnel Pages
- Editable Graphics Format
- 5 Articles In Multiple Formats
- Ready-Made Sales Banners
- Video Files In Multiple Formats.
- HD 720p – 1280px x 720px
- MP4 Video Format For Editing And Re-branding Videos.
- MOV Video Format For Editing And Re-branding Videos.
- Web Ready Video Format – Just Upload And View
- AVI Video Format For Editing And Re-branding Videos.
- WMV Video Format For Editing And Re-branding Videos.
- F4V Video Format For Adobe Media Player
- Theater All-In-One Video Format.
- High-Quality MP3 & Editable WAV Audio’s
- Transparent PNGs And JPGs For The Ecovers And Graphic Elements.
- Professional Sales Website Which You Can Edit To Your Liking.
- Running Time: 38 Minutes
- Product Size: 1.85 GB
- Master Resell Rights