Is Your Website ADA Compliant? The Americans with Disabilities Act
(ADA) requires businesses to make accommodations for people with disabilities.
Clear Benefits of an ADA Compliant/Accessible Website Include:
- Avoiding costly or business-killing lawsuits (Sadly Over 10k websites have been sued this year alone for not being ADA compliant… and this figure will skyrocket in 2020).
- Websites that comply get higher rankings on search engines. (Google loves accessible websites)
- Finally, Access the $650 billion per year ‘disability’ market that is still virtually UNTAPPED!
The FACTS Are Disturbing:
- Over 16,600 websites were flagged and sued in 2019 alone for not complying with ADA rules
- Experts commonly agree that lawsuits will only increase exponentially in 2020 and actually top 100k PLUS Lawsuits Filed
- The ADA law can be even more devastating than the GDPR regulations because it requires absolutely -0- prior notice of non-compliance before slapping a costly lawsuit
- Even worse… The authorities offer no winnable defense to a once a proceeding has begun!
- Most business/website owners sued pay between $20 – $200k as out of court settlement. A recent settlement was $6m.
- Businesses normally spend an average of $3k – $50k to get their website fixed.
Not Knowing Is NOT a Valid Excuse…
If your website receives traffic from the UNITED STATES, You will need to be compliant.
On Top of that, Disabled folks also could actually become your customers & purchase from you… So, This plugin will not only protect you from unwanted lawsuits but also help you become more profitable.
PROTECT Yourself & Your Client’s Websites From ADA Lawsuits.
So, What You’re Waiting for?
We can easily set-up your ADA pages on any website for only $9 and within 24 hours.