15 Ways to Optimize Your Blog Posts for SEO and Reader Response
The basically simple act of posting on your blog or other blogs can do…
1. Research Niches – Below is the top 10 niches by search volume
|Niche||Monthly Searches||Amazon||Clickbank||Blogs||Forums||Social Media|
2. Pick your favorite Niche, and purchase an already made niche-blog for a bargain price.
3. Pick a great domain name from my favorite domain name picker (FREE) – In your search select only sites that are available and have a history.
4. Then register yoiur domain to protect it
5. Pick a great and reasonable hosting that offers tech support and reasonable prices.
7. Then you can Advertise your site on Social media, (like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, ETC. ) buy adwords from Google, and develop traffic and some income from your site. To keep the website fresh you must post original content, and the site will begin to grow in income and traffic.
8. Once you have met your goals, you can put the website up for sale on Flippa.com (the largest and best website seller) and you check what websites are selling for. A favorite is the starter sites that sell anywhere from $59 to several hundred depending what you have done with the site, and how much energy you have put into it. –
9. Or you can join a membership site like The Seymour Products Membership site which will give several options as to how you may wish to go.
10. Tutorials to show you can do all this and more.