10 Simple Ways to Excite visitors into Buyers
One of the first steps in starting your own online business is making a…
There are many factors involved when attempting to make money online. This article series will give you 101+ ideas you can implement into many of these needed components to make your online business a success.
1. Determine your target market and satisfy their needs and wants.
2. Keep your blog freshly updated. Post new content regularly.
3. Ask your readers’ ideas and opinions. Turn your blog into an active community.
4. Add an RSS feed so your readers can be notified via email of your new posts.
5. Use an editorial calendar to structure and organize your content plan. You can find a great free tool for this at trello.com
1. Learn to write a good subject line. Keep them short and concise. The subject line will determine if your email will get opened and read.
2. Do not bombard people with ads. Send informative content and resources with a little promotional material mixed in.
3. Offer freebies to your readers.
4. Be sure and optimize your mailings for mobile devices.
5. Try not to use words that trigger the spam filters.
Examples of these are:
guarantee, act now, cash bonus, affordable, increase sales, free, 100% free, fast cash
6. Use power words that invoke people to buy.
Examples of these are:
value, you, imagine, because, discover, secret, new, improve, learn, powerful, proven
7. Set a schedule and stick with it. Your readers come to expect mailings from you so be sure to get them out.
[Tweet "101 ideas to increase sales."]
1. Social Media – Get serious about social media. Learn the ins and outs of how to use these sites to get more traffic.
Get involved to increase engagement
Always respond to comments
Don’t get too personal
Post quality content for more followers
2. User-Friendly – Make sure your site is uniform, easy to navigate and is clear and concise. Do not clutter it with ads, banners, flash and other necessary items.
3. Build a Community – People love being involved with online communities. Get your visitors together in a helpful, sharing community. They will bring others to your site to join as well.
4. Host Webinars – Webinars can be a great way to get people to your site. By providing useful information in your webinar, you will be gaining the trust and patronage of your visitors.
5. Optimize for SEO – Getting your site to the top of the search engines is one of the best ways to get more traffic. Use relevant keywords, follow the basic SEO rules and keep updated on fresh quality content.
6. Guest Blogging – Write guest posts for other blogs in your field. Look over the blog and fashion your post to meet that blogs needs. With guest blog posts scattered all over the internet your traffic is bound to increase.
7. eMail Marketing– Building a list of subscribers is a sure way to get more visitors to your site. The good thing is that these visitors will actually be interested in what you offer.
8. Comment on Blogs – Just as you write guest posts for other blogs, you should get involved in the conversations and comment whenever possible. Don’t just write, great post, or thanks for the info. Really get involved. Ask questions, ask for advice. Share advice and information. Encourage responses to your comments.
Part IV, coming soon, includes affiliate marketing, SEO and customer service ideas.
About the Author:
Terri Seymour has 20 years of internet marketing experience and has helped many people start their own business. Now is the time to get started with your own exciting resell ebook business. Visit now to get three free gifts including The Big Book of Social Media Tips. http://www.ebooks.seymourproducts.com