5 Important Business Intelligence Tools
5 Important Business Intelligence Tools for Professional Digital Marketers Digital marketers definitely get benefited…
Social media and email marketing are two powerful business tools and if you bring them together you could greatly improve your marketing response. It was once thought that social media might replace email as a marketing medium but people began to realize that combining the two could bring greater results for their marketing efforts.
Social media marketing and email marketing are similar in that they both give you the opportunity to build relationships with your subscribers and/or followers. As we know, building relationships is the foundation of a successful business.
But how do we most effectively combine the two power tools to achieve the desired outcome? Below are some tips and ideas on how to use social media to build a strong, active and profitable email list.
1. Subscription Form – Be sure to add subscription forms when possible to your social pages. Make it as easy as possible for people to sign up.
2. Incentive for Subscribing – Always offer people an incentive for subscribing to your mailing list. A free report, free ebook or gift of some sort will help guide and encourage people to sign up for your newsletter.
3. Interact with Your Social Contacts – Always respond promptly to comments, questions and likes. Ask for people’s opinions and ideas. Making people feel important and appreciated will go a long way!
4. Post Teasers – Post little teasers for upcoming issues such as “Coming tomorrow”, or “Releasing soon”. Snippets like this will heighten anticipation and get more people interested in reading your newsletter.
5. Sample Issues – Let your followers know they can read a sample issue. Post and tweet links to one of your best issues. Do this on a regular basis, not just once.
6. Has Been Sent Notification – Let your followers know when your newsletter has been sent. Announce this to your network as well.
7. Social Link Access – To substantiate the connection between email and social media be sure to publish your social links in your newsletter. You want to connect your email with your social pages as much as possible.
8. Host Events – Host regular events on your Facebook page and other social sites to increase the awareness and interest for your newsletter. Offer exclusive gifts and incentives for people attending your event to subscribe to your newsletter.
9. Games and Prizes – Run a weekly contest or game in your newsletter and offer a prize. Keep your followers and fans posted on this game as well to get their attention focused on your newsletter.
10. Read More Link – Post helpful content on your social pages and add a quick subscribe link with a “Read More Helpful Information Here”. Let your network know your newsletter contains useful information and resources.
Developing a deep connection with your social sites and mailing list can have a substantial effect on your business success. Use the ideas above but also try to expand on them to come up with more fun and creative ways to get your social network interested in and signed up for your email list.
Always be raising awareness of your mailing list and what you have to offer. You cannot assume people from your social sites will go visit your business site so bring the best of your business to them!
About the Author:
Don’t be one of the 95% of people who fail at their online business. Terri Seymour can help you make money online. Find out how to increase your traffic and sales with her popular “How to Build Your Online Business” ebook for FREE at: ==> http://www.SeymourProducts.com