Making money or Monetizing your website can seem like a daunting task, however, once you understand the concept of Affiliate Marketing the quest becomes almost fun!
Searching out different affiliate programs and imagining the income that will come from a well designed website coupled with several affiliate programs. I will be giving you several of my favorites from which I derive frequent payments, many directly to my PayPal account
Here are some of my favorite examples with links to set up your own accounts:
- The most popular form of onsite advertising is Google Adsense They provide banners, and other simple ways to monetize.
- Then comes the next one – Amazon.com – Has a program where you can link much of your text to Amazon products, or even whole Amazon pages.
- Next is a very easy one: Magenet.com – You just list your website and it is very simple to place ads on your site once you are signed up.
- Next is Backlinks.com where you can set up your website and they sell text links to your site. Very easy to use, and very profitable. They also have sister sites you can join.
- Next is Commission Junction – They offer hundreds of merchants looking to advertise on your website, and they pay a commission on each sale.
- Next is Clickbank.com – They offer hundreds of high commission offers with as much as 75% commission.
- Next would be JVzoo – They offer thousands of software and marketing products at very high commissions – they are very popular.
- Finally for now is the great Ebay – they offer the Ebay partner network
I found this list of offers and a whole lot of advice on making money online:
If you do your homework, soon you will be selling advertisements on your website, or building a mailing list. If I can be of assistance we offer – niche-blogs – build your own ebook website service and much more at our ebook store – so please take a look around and make yourself at home – I will see you there, and as always, I am here to help – Larry Newman