17 Principles of Success in Online Earning
If you've been interested in online earning, you've heard at least once that 98…
1. Don't overload your site with flashing lights and slow loading graphics. Keep it simple and to the point.
2. Put a little of yourself into your site and make it unique.
3. Have your contact information listed on every page.
4. Make every page of your site consistent. You want your site to be easy to understand and navigate.
5. Provide a lot of useful content and resources. Don't just make your site one big ad.
6. Make yourself available to answer questions and to help your visitors when needed.
7. Answer all email inquiries in a timely and courteous manner.
8. Make it very easy for people to order your products. The easier to order, the more orders you'll get.
9. Publish an ezine. This will enable you to keep in contact with your readers and form a very important relationship.
10. Use an autoresponder for follow-ups.
11. Write and submit articles for publication in other ezines.
12. Participate in ad swaps with other publishers.
13. Set up a links page and exchange links with other websites.
14. Build your reputation and yourself as a foundation for your online success.
15. Follow-up on all sales and inquiries.
16. Develop contacts and relationships with other publishers and netpreneurs.
17. Learn how to write your own ebook to sell or give away.
18. Join discussion lists and message boards and network, network, and network. Enjoy some new friendships along the way.
19. Find and join some good affiliate programs to help you learn marketing and selling and to add to your income.
20. Do not spam! If you are unsure if something is spam, find out before you proceed.
21. Purchase your own domain name.
22. List your ezine in several popular directories.
23. Be true to yourself and your customers. This will establish trust which is essential to your success.
24. Include some original material in your ezine. If you are not yet writing articles, write an editorial for each issue. Let your readers get to know you.
25. Do not insult other people. ALWAYS treat others with respect.
26. Subscribe to several popular ezines. Read and learn from them. The good ezines are loaded with information and resources.
27. Participate in joint ventures with ebook authors, ezine publishers, etc. This is a good way of making more money and providing resources for your subscribers. Always review the product before you promote it.
28. Never stop learning!! There is an endless amount of information to learn when running an online business. Do not ever think that you know all you need to know.
29. Be open to new ideas and be willing to take risks.
30. Learn from others who have been there already. Most of the publishers and netpreneurs are willing and happy to help Newbies.
31. When publishing an ezine, stuff it with useful content and resources. Give your readers what they crave – information! Don't throw 30 ads together and call it an ezine!
32. Thoroughly check out all opportunities and offers before joining or buying. There are a lot of scammers out there.
33. When writing articles, write as if you are teaching. Don't turn the article into a sales letter for one of your products.
34. Back up all your information and work, so you do not lose it. This is very important!
35. Do not think you have to read, buy or use every product, ebook or program out there.
36. Choose a business that will bring out your passion and commitment. Running an online business can be a very rewarding and fulfilling experience.
I wish you all the success and satisfaction with your online venture. Do not let the frustration or setbacks get you down. Use them as a learning experience to make you stronger, better and more successful!
About the Author:
Don’t be one of the 95% of people who fail at their online business. Terri Seymour can help you make money online. Find out how to increase your traffic and sales with her popular “How to Build Your Online Business” ebook for FREE at: ==> http://www.SeymourProducts.com