10 Easy Ways to Increase Sales
One of the most common questions asked by internet business owners is “How can…
We use the five senses that we possess to collect and process data. Marketing is all about using these data collectors as effectively as possible. Statistics show that people will remember 70% of what they hear as opposed to only 20% of what they read. This is a very significant distinction.
By using audio on your website you will initiate a much more powerful response than plain text. Audio adds a personal human touch to your website. It makes your site come alive so it is more than just words on a page. Audio allows you to form a connection with your visitors that will help establish trust.
Make you and your website more dynamic and memorable by integrating some of the following audio marketing strategies into your website.
1. Introduction and Welcome – Introduce yourself and your website. Summarize what you can do for him/her. Be warm, open and honest and make them feel welcome.
2. Audio Tour – Expand on the introduction by offering a tour of your website. This will give your visitor a chance to become familiar with your site and make it stick out in his/her memory.
3. Product Updates – Give a short but detailed message on any new products you may have and what they can do. Customers are always looking for new products and deals.
4. Event Invitations – Events, contests and happenings at your website can do a lot to draw in customers. Let them know exactly what the event or contest entails and exactly what they need to do. Inviting people by using your voice will make it much more personal for them and greatly increase the chance of attendance or participation.
5. Audio Logo – Create an audio logo using music, sounds, voice, etc., to increase the chances of being remembered by your visitors.
6. Opt-In Page – Use audio on your opt-in page to get people to sign up for your mailing list, ezine, newsletter, etc. We’ve all heard that the money is in the list. By using audio opt-in messages you can maximize the size of that list.
7. Sales Message – Use audio to let your customers know exactly what your products and/or service can do for them. Do not use hype. Be honest and straightforward. Your visitors will see through the hype. Hype is offensive and has no place in business.
8. Testimonials – Make your satisfied customer testimonials come alive with audio. Audio testimonials will be more credible and memorable. Imagine if your visitors could call your satisfied customers and talk to them about your products! An audio testimonial is the next best thing.
9. Audio Greeting Cards – Wish your visitors a Merry Christmas or Happy Easter with audio. Make it real with voice.
10. Audio Tips – People are always looking for quick fixes tips and resources. Provide short helpful audio tips daily to keep people coming back for more!
Use audio to its fullest potential but do not go overboard. Keep them short and precise. Do not force them on your visitors. Give them the option to click on them or not.
Creating audio for your website is not as hard as you might think. There are a lot of audio streaming software programs available. Some free and some not. Take some time to check them out and find out which one will best suit your purpose. Your time and money will be well-spent. Audio can do great things for your website if used properly and appropriately.
About the Author:
Terri Seymour has over 16 years of internet marketing experience and has helped many people start their own business. Visit her site for three free gifts including The Big Book of Social Media Tips and How to Market Your Online Business for Free: http://www.ebooks.SeymourProducts.com