How to Produce a Winning Webinar
Today’s technology allows us to connect with and form relationships with people all over…
Remember pet rocks? I am sure a lot of you don’t. Back in 1975 Gary Dahl came up with the idea of a pet rock (a pet that was easy to take care of) and became an instant millionaire! Just think of what he would have done if he could have taken his pet rock online!
Billions of people worldwide are now using the internet and that number will continue to grow. Online spending is increasing rapidly and according to Forrester Research will increase 62% by the year 2016. Many small businesses with no online presence will cease to exist.
If you are thinking of starting an online business, you have many options from which to choose. Below are ten authentic ideas for your own online business.
1. eBooks – Selling digital products of all kinds can be a very lucrative business. eBooks have exploded in popularity over the last few years and will continue to do so. Digital store websites will take your orders and deliver them automatically. With ebooks, there is no need to continually restock your products. One ebook sells many times over. This can be a 100% online business.
2. Proofreading Services – Many businesses will gladly pay you to proofread all their documents. Many people miss their own mistakes so they need a fresh pair of eyes to find their errors. You can be those eyes! You can also add editing to your services as well. Once you find the mistakes, you can then get paid to correct them. Professional proofreaders and editors either charge by the word, page, hour or project. This would totally be up to you. You also want to set a minimum price for small jobs.
3. Freelance Writer – Bloggers, ezine publishers, magazines, newspapers, etc., are constantly searching for good content for their readers and visitors. You do not have to be a college graduate to become a freelance writer. As long as you can write grammatically correct, helpful, interesting content, you can sell your services. By providing well-written content to all these different companies, you can build a lucrative business.
4. Unique Products – If you are creative enough to have discovered your own unique product then selling it online could be the catalyst to your success. You can develop your own online store or you can sell your product via online market places such as Amazon. Using such sites might be a good starting point but be sure to look into developing your own online store.
5. Virtual Assistant (VA) – A virtual assistant is a professional who provides administrative, creative and/or technical help to another business. The skills of a VA are usually widespread and similar to an office manager. VA’s can perform many duties including managing appointments, setting up meetings, customer spreadsheets, billing, newsletters, customer inquiries, etc. The list is virtually endless!
6. Online Event Planner – Start your own online event planning business by helping other businesses plan and promote their online events. These events could include webinars, online classes, online networking events, online fundraisers, etc.
7. Website/Graphic Designer – Designing websites and/or graphics can be a lucrative career but you must be skilled in the appropriate programs. Be sure you know the ins and outs of web and/or graphic design before jumping into this business.
8. Freelance Researcher – Many businesses need information, facts, statistics, etc. but are unable to do all the time-consuming research themselves. Offer your services at a good price. Take the time to find all the facts needed. Present them in a professional manner and build a reputation as a good solid researcher.
9. Flipping Websites – You know about flipping houses but have you considered that flipping websites can be lucrative as well. Look for websites that are low in price and have potential for success. Tweak them for maximum success and make a high profit.
10. Webhost Reseller – Many of the big webhosts offer reseller opportunity. You purchase hosting space from them and resell them to your own customers. This is similar to reselling ebooks. Your income would be recurring as people will continuously pay for their hosting. This can add up to big profits!
There are many ways to earn a good living online but be sure to do your research on each one you are considering. Take the time to make a plan and know what you are getting into. Above all else, know this: Building a business (online or offline) requires a great deal of commitment, work and time. Keep this in mind as you are starting and building your business.
You will be frustrated at times, overwhelmed and feel like throwing in the towel. Work through those feelings. Remind yourself why you started your own business. It always helped me to think of my family, which is the reason I wanted to work from home. Turn those feelings into determination and commit to becoming a success!
About the Author:
Don’t be one of the statistics who fail at their online business. Terri Seymour can help you make money online. Find out how to increase your traffic and sales with her popular “How to Build Your Online Business” ebook for FREE at: ==> http://www.SeymourProducts.com